BY CAP'N CRUNCH

• Where can I find this? I used to eat it as a kid and can'...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Arielle H.
Riverside, RI
This cereal is intense. It tastes like I will get diabetes. I rarely ate it and I think I threw the box out. I'm not a fan and wouldnnot buy it again. Captain crunch with crunch berries is a great treat though when not trying to worry about calories in the morning
Amber N.
So we just discovered  these and we love them. Large box was gone in 2 days lol. We got them on clearance  so price was great but the original  was high. This was our first  time and where from Target  but we loved the taste. I would  recommend  trying  these dry or with  milk. So good  straight  out  of  the  box.
Breanna W.
Tigard
This tastes pretty good but it does not taste like donuts or smell like donuts at all. Ive never tried them before but I tried it once and they didn't taste at all like donuts but they still tasted okay. I got them from Walmart and they were a pretty good deal but I wouldn't get them again
Hilary A.
Westampton, NJ
When I saw these I was amazed because I've never tried a cereal like this one! It's pretty good! Not the healthiest of course for breakfast but very yummy! Got it at Walmart because that's where I do all my grocery shopping.
Megan S.
Belle, WV
This is my favorite cereal! Even though it’s full of sugar, I love it. It’s not at all healthy, so if that’s what you’re looking for, I wouldn’t recommend this cereal. But it tastes wonderful and even looks like little donuts!
Micaela B.
My kids enjoyed this so much but I thought it was just too sweet. If you are going for healthy then go the other way because this is just as sugar laden and as sweet as the box depicts it.
mildred t.
deland
My oldest daughter absolutely loves this cereal.  Not that's very nutritious but everything in moderation.  The price is not that bad either . She gives it thumbs up
Dymon K.
Las Vegas, NV
Okay We literally just bought these and I had to try them right away. So good! I'm in love already after one bowl. They literally taste like a mix between sugar cookie batter, and the mother's original circus cookies. Or like Mrs. Thinsters sugar cookie batter. It's absolutely delicious. I'll probably eat them everyday. I definitely recommend to everyone!
Sarah M.
Wallingford , CT
I feel like I'm gonna be the odd man li on this one, and that's ok but I don't really like these, they just don't have much of a taste and get soggy in .5 seconds
Crystal L.
Rosedale, MD
I was not impressed. I like classic Cap'n Crunch and thought I'd give this a try. I didn't get much of that classic taste. It wasn't disgusting, but not worth giving in to my sweet tooth for. I gave it to my niece. She liked for a short time, I think she just liked the sprinkles. She eventually was over it and would pick other cereals instead. We never finished the box.
Elizabeth M.
Greensboro, NC
Where can I find this? I used to eat it as a kid and can't find it anywhere now!