BY CAP'N CRUNCH

• Where can I find this? I used to eat it as a kid and can'...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Melanie B.
Herriman , UT
My boys Call this the donut cereal and it makes them feel like they are eating donuts for breakfast and it's a win as a mom because it's much more healthy and it stays fresh! I also love this cereal and buy it regularly because it's very affordable and comes in a good six's box.
Susan R.
Suffolk
If you want a night time cereal to eat for munchies this is the one! Great price and you get a lot of cookie bites. I usually buy this at Walmart as other places don't carry this brand. The only con would be it's super sugary, but that's the point of a sugar cookie cereal!!
Brittney M.
Brownsville, TN
I don't usually choose cap'n crunch as a certain I'll put in the house for my family but when I saw this on the shelf I figured my kids might enjoy this. I was right! It has a sweet taste & is topped off with cute sprinkles. It's a great cereal & now this is all my family wants
drue l.
Baytown, TX
sooo yummy for a "cheat" day for beakfasf !! i've used this brand for years and it's so delicious i usually eat this on those days you want something sweet but also not too bad for the scale ! kids love it !!
Erin S.
Oklahoma City , OK
This cereal is HOT FIRE FLAMES my friend.. like you need to stop what you're doing right now and go buy it. I eat these on high carb day and it's literally the best part of my day. They are soooo so good. Like I can't even explain the importance of you needing to buy these.
Carly S.
Scottsdale, AZ
I was so excited when i saw this cereal in the store but was disappointed in it over all. I think it tasted a lot like regluar Cap'n Crunch cereal. I was expecting a different flavor or something. It's just your typical overly sugary cereal. I won't buy it again.
Olivia B.
Henagar , AL
The sprinkled donut capt crunch is so good and super cute. I buy it when I'm in the mood for a sugary cereal. I love how colorful it is and how good it tastes. It's probably not the best breakfast but it is delicious either way. I like it the way it is.
Amanda D.
TUCSON, AZ
A special treat reserved for special occasions. Tastes great, but since the boys in the house use a bowl roughly the size of a service piece for cereal, we have to put a limit on how often we get this one!
Katie T.
Mount Airy, NC
I love cereal so when I saw this new Captain crunch I had to try it. I liked it and I would buy in again for sure. It's not as good as the original but it has good flavor. If you haven't tried this cereal yo should at least once!
Christine H.
Marietta, GA
This is hands down my favorite cereal of all time. The sprinkles give it such an awesome texture, and it's deliciously sweet without being super over powering. They don't get too soggy and it doesn't cut up the roof of your mouth
Elizabeth M.
Greensboro, NC
Where can I find this? I used to eat it as a kid and can't find it anywhere now!