BY CAP'N CRUNCH

• Where can I find this? I used to eat it as a kid and can'...2 Answers
Elia C.
I love donuts but this tastes nothing like it. Tastes super fake and I will never buy it again
Jessica N.
Choctaw, OK
Didn't think it would be that great but they really are! I loved them and so did the kiddos!
Isaac J.
E Saint Louis, IL
I like this cereal a lot o would eat it for breakfast, lunch, and dinner it's just that good
Sabrina J.
Lufkin, TX
LOVE LOVE LOVE this cereal! It's hard to come across but I get a box or 2 when I see them.
Michele M.
Lavallette , NJ
I'm an original capn fan, this is just too much sugar. my pb crunch is as far as I stray.
Tanya C.
Odessa, FL
This cereal was gross! Not even my kids liked it. Super sweet and nasty. I do not like
Torie P.
Tifton, GA
It taste great!! I love the little doughnut shapes and they are sweet and yummy!!
Mandie P.
Indian Trail, NC
Definitely not a healthy cereal. So yummy. I love the sprinkles on each piece.
Tara B.
Owings Mills, MD
Kind of bland, just tastes like regular captain crunch with added sprinkles.
Jess R.
Owatonna, MN
Kids like be this cereal. Love the way it looks like a party in a bowl!!!!
Elizabeth M.
Where can I find this? I used to eat it as a kid and can't find it anywhere now!