BY CAP'N CRUNCH

• Where can I find this? I used to eat it as a kid and can'...2 Answers
Traven W.
From what I remember it tasted pretty decent. I may consider buying it again in order to see if u still like it.
Kayla C.
SPRINKLED.DONUT.CRUNCH.
That's all I have to say, no other description is necessary to describe the greatness.
Monica P.
I absolutely LOOOOOVVVVEEEE this cereal !!
I was iffy at first, but I tried it and it's now one of my faves !!
Ganelle M.
Hanford, CA
Cap n crunch sprinkled donut crunch cereal is a cool way to eat your cereal and feel like you had a donut too.
Desiree C.
Randolph , NJ
These are great! They last really long in milk! I would definitely try to have something else with it though.
Josh S.
Mckinney, TX
I love this stuff. I eat them as much as I can. I wish they would keep these around year round in my area.
Adriana R.
Wyoming, MI
These are the best. Really remind me of my childhood. I'm glad they sell them at the local grocery store
Vienne P.
Forked River, NJ
When I want to have something different I grab a box of this! so good and the milk after is even better
Megan H.
Effort, PA
I tried these and holy crap are they super sweet! I couldn't handle it but they did taste like a donut
Michelle L.
Staten Island, NY
I didn't like these at all! Way too sugary and they get soggy too fast. I wouldn't buy these again.
Elizabeth M.
Where can I find this? I used to eat it as a kid and can't find it anywhere now!