BY CAP'N CRUNCH

• Where can I find this? I used to eat it as a kid and can'...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
katie w.
The Dalles, OR
My kids like these but I thought they were a little sweet for breakfast for my kids. I only buy a couple boxes at a time.
Aaron H.
Midland, GA
A huge favorite in my house of girls. Even daddy jumps in on the sprinkle fun at times. Yummy crunchy breakfast or snack!
Valerie R.
San Antonio , TX
This cereal was okay. Not bad but not my favorite. Very sweet but doesn't compare to original Cap'n Crunch with berries!
Emily S.
I saw these in the store and had to buy them. They had a sweet almost cake-like taste but was a little too sugary for me.
Alexis S.
Eugene, OR
Sooo yummy! I love sprinkles and these are the bomb.com when you have the munchies and any time really is cereal time.
Ashley N.
Sparrows Point, MD
I love cap'n crunch cereals but the sprinkled donut kind was absolutely disgusting. I do not recommend this one at all.
jaden h.
bluffton, Sc
This cereal is so goooooood. It's sweet affordable and sells them in many stores. This is my first time trying them.
Christina M.
Beech Grove , IN
My daughter loves this Cap'n Crunch sprinkled donut cereal! I would rather have the oops all berries or peanut butter
Allyson J.
Louisville, KY
These remind me of a cereal I had during the 90s. I loved that cereal and eating this takes me back to a good time.
Tiffany R.
stroudsburg, PA
I love this brand cereal but I do not like this flavor It does not taste good and I wouldn't buy this flavor again.
Elizabeth M.
Greensboro, NC
Where can I find this? I used to eat it as a kid and can't find it anywhere now!