BY CAP'N CRUNCH

• Where can I find this? I used to eat it as a kid and can'...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Victoria G.
I hardly EVER buy novelty cereal, but my kids begged to try this, and I gave in. I was very surprised at how good these are, they are almost addictive. There aren't so many sprinkles that it makes it unbearably sweet, and the original flavor still peeks through, regardless of what other commenters said. It reminds me of a slightly softer, sprinkle version of Honey O's, which I love. Definitely try these, they are SO good!
Brittney W.
So good! I use the little doughnuts as doughnuts for our elf 😂🤷🏻‍♀️ i haven’t seen them in stores in a while which makes me sad because i used to buy it every shopping tip. Definitely my kids favorite kind
Haley E.
Knoxville, TN
Man, this flavor of Cap'n Crunch can be hard to find in my area, but when I do find it, I'm so excited! This flavor is so delicious! It's still got the texture and feel of regular classic Cap'n Crunch, but with the sweet donut flavor. Pricing seems to be a little higher per ounce than classic Cap'n Crunch.
L C.
Seatac , WA
These are decent. I wasn't expecting to like them because I don't really care for sugary cereal. This is very sugary and very fake tasting but it does taste so good. We have only bought one box and that's because my 9 year old wanted to try it. I can't say that I would buy it again though (watching sugar intake) if it wasn't for that and this brand wasn't so expensive ($6 a box) I might consider buying it again
Emily L.
Philadelphia, PA
This cereal is a good hand grabbing cereal. I don't know if I ever could sit down and eat a whole bowl of this and actually enjoy it. Especially in the morning time. It is way to sugary and probably not the best thing to put in your stomach to start out your day.
Brittany G.
Anderson, IN
My kids love these but I am not very impressed by them. They aren't that healthy and they don't really taste that amazing to me. I'm happy my kids like it but I can't find myself eating it daily. I bought it at Kroger. I wouldn't recommend this to other mom she personally, but I would recommend for their kids.
BRITTANY D.
Oh my goodness is this cereal tasty. My kids eat it dry and with milk. My husband and I are guilty of eating after our kids go to bed too. Such a yummy treat! We will definitely be buying this again! I don't think it's as healthy as most other cereals but it's good enough to be a dessert.
Jack B.
Sorry Cap'N...Big Fail. The name should be Sugar Crunch. The sprinkles are noticeable, as they are a bit harder than the cereal.; but cereal in no way resembles the taste of donuts, as the name implies. Cap'N need to put more work into the actual cereal, and less on the creative names.
Melanie B.
Herriman, UT
My boys Call this the donut cereal and it makes them feel like they are eating donuts for breakfast and it's a win as a mom because it's much more healthy and it stays fresh! I also love this cereal and buy it regularly because it's very affordable and comes in a good six's box.
Susan R.
Suffolk
If you want a night time cereal to eat for munchies this is the one! Great price and you get a lot of cookie bites. I usually buy this at Walmart as other places don't carry this brand. The only con would be it's super sugary, but that's the point of a sugar cookie cereal!!
Elizabeth M.
Where can I find this? I used to eat it as a kid and can't find it anywhere now!