BY CAP'N CRUNCH

Finally a donut you can munch by the dozens! Sweet with the crunch you love, Sprinkled Donut Crunch® is a snacking game changer. Each vanilla donut-flavored piece is topped with colorful sprinkles and the stuff of dreams. see more...

• Where can I find this? I used to eat it as a kid and can'...2 Answers
Domonique S.
Scappoose
These were different but I liked them! My kids didn’t enjoy them as much as I did though and I probably wouldn’t buy again because of that. However, I would recommend these to anyone who like the toasted O’s cereal since they are pretty similar!
Amanda S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
My son loves this stuff! I’m not real. If on sugar but I even like this cereal. It’s in our rotation of cereal to buy. It doesn’t really taste like donuts to me but it is sweet. The sweet level is the reason I’m giving only 5 stars. I like healthy foods but hey you’re only a kid once and it’s not that bad I suppose if I rotate it with healthier options.
Brittney W.
So good! I use the little doughnuts as doughnuts for our elf 😂🤷🏻‍♀️ i haven’t seen them in stores in a while which makes me sad because i used to buy it every shopping tip. Definitely my kids favorite kind
Veronica M.
Kansas City
My all time favorite cereal I wish they were available at more stores though. I can only find them at price chopper so far. I am definitely a repeat customer I buy three boxes at least every two weeks !
Haley E.
Knoxville, TN
Man, this flavor of Cap'n Crunch can be hard to find in my area, but when I do find it, I'm so excited! This flavor is so delicious! It's still got the texture and feel of regular classic Cap'n Crunch, but with the sweet donut flavor. Pricing seems to be a little higher per ounce than classic Cap'n Crunch.
L C.
Seatac, WA
These are decent. I wasn't expecting to like them because I don't really care for sugary cereal. This is very sugary and very fake tasting but it does taste so good. We have only bought one box and that's because my 9 year old wanted to try it. I can't say that I would buy it again though (watching sugar intake) if it wasn't for that and this brand wasn't so expensive ($6 a box) I might consider buying it again
Emily L.
Philadelphia, PA
This cereal is a good hand grabbing cereal. I don't know if I ever could sit down and eat a whole bowl of this and actually enjoy it. Especially in the morning time. It is way to sugary and probably not the best thing to put in your stomach to start out your day.
Brittany G.
Anderson, IN
My kids love these but I am not very impressed by them. They aren't that healthy and they don't really taste that amazing to me. I'm happy my kids like it but I can't find myself eating it daily. I bought it at Kroger. I wouldn't recommend this to other mom she personally, but I would recommend for their kids.
BRITTANY D.
Oh my goodness is this cereal tasty. My kids eat it dry and with milk. My husband and I are guilty of eating after our kids go to bed too. Such a yummy treat! We will definitely be buying this again! I don't think it's as healthy as most other cereals but it's good enough to be a dessert.
Jack B.
Sorry Cap'N...Big Fail. The name should be Sugar Crunch. The sprinkles are noticeable, as they are a bit harder than the cereal.; but cereal in no way resembles the taste of donuts, as the name implies. Cap'N need to put more work into the actual cereal, and less on the creative names.
Elizabeth M.
Greensboro, NC
Where can I find this? I used to eat it as a kid and can't find it anywhere now!