CAP'N CRUNCH Peanut Butter Crunch Cereal

by Cap'n Crunch

Indulge in the irresistible taste of Cap'n Crunch's Peanut Butter Crunch! Each bowlful is filled with the rich peanut butter flavor and unmistakeable Crunch you've loved since childhood. It's fortified with seven essential vitamins and minerals and has zero grams of trans fat. Just add low-fat milk and a glass of 100% juice for a low-fat, balanced breakfast.

Where can this be purchased in Ontario?
When will we see Cap’n Crunch peanut butter be back on the shelves? I see people saying it’s their favorite cereal and a staple in their home, but it was recalled last year and has not been brought back since.
Is it a strong Peanut Butter taste?
Start your review of CAP'N CRUNCH Peanut Butter Crunch Cereal!
Homestead, FL
CAP'N CRUNCH Peanut Butter Crunch Cereal uploaded by samantha M.
I love Captain Crunch peanut butter cereal I have been eating cereal since I was about seven or eight years old there is nothing about this product that I would change I recommend this product to everyone good flavor same Great Taste and there is none left in my box
Atlanta ga
These are favorites for everyone in the house but me. I'm not a huge fan of peanut butter so having a giant bowl of peanut butter flavored cereal (and inevitably milk) isn't my ideal snack or meal. I will keep buying for the ones that love it though 😀
Very much one of my favorite cereals! It stays crunchy for a while even being in milk and the peanut butter taste is so good! It’s a cheat meal bc it’s really not that nutritious but it tastes good! Would recommend to peanut butter lovers
Esko, MN
Peanut Butter Cap’n Crunch is a go to for our family. Great peanut butter taste, crunchy, and can hold you over until lunch. Quick and convenient if you don’t have a whole lot of time in the morning or if you need a midnight snack.
Hot Springs, AR
Peanut buttery goodness- very delicious cereal! Super tasty and sweet peanut butter flavor. This is great alone for snacking or even better with ice cold milk. My kids love this cereal as well. Definitely recommend.
Monticello , IN
I like captain crunch when I was a kid it was all I wanted to eat now that I'm older I still enjoy it with bananas and raisins I can eat if for supper if I'm having a long day it's still my go to cereal even as an adult
Woodlawn
This is the cereal I always reach for, definitely the best Cap'n Crunch flavor. You have to let it sit in the milk for a little, like the original Cap'n Crunch because of how it can hurt the roof of your mouth.
Prosser, WA
I love Peanut Butter Cap’n Crunch cereal. CAP'N CRUNCH Peanut Butter Crunch Cereal is one of my favorite cereals, it tastes great without tasting too sweet like other cereals and the price is great!
S Chesterfld, VA
This has been super hard to find in stores but I’ve been eating it for almost 30 years and it’s still my favorite! I was raised on this cereal and love it! Brings back so many good childhood memories!
I LOVE me some peanut butter captain crunch. Funny thing is, I hate peanut butter lmao. I’ve grown up with this cereal from child hood. It’s one of two cereals that I eat as an adult. Love love love.