BY CAP'N CRUNCH

Indulge in the irresistible taste of Cap'n Crunch's Peanut Butter Crunch! Each bowlful is filled with the rich peanut butter flavor and unmistakeable Crunch you've loved since childhood. It's fortified with seven essential vitamins and minerals and has zero grams of trans fat. Just add low-fat milk and a glass of 100% juice for a low-fat, balanced breakfast. see more...

• Is anyone else obsessed with this flavor because they lov...3 Answers
  • What are prices like in your area?4 Answers
  • Is it a strong Peanut Butter taste?3 Answers
gracie m.
Tallahassee, FL
Purchased at: Publix
This is the best peanut butter cereal I have tried. I consider myself to be a connoisseur of cereal, the perfect balance of sweet and salty that you expect from a peanut butter product. They do feel pretty strange on the roof of your mouth though. I think they’re pretty great though. A great value for the money. It’s a win no matter what.
Frances K.
Yonkers, NY
If you love the taste of peanut butter, Cap'n Crunch peanut butter cereal is the way to go!   Kellogs is a well known trusted company so you know you will be getting a quality cereal.  I also love that Cap'n Crunch comes in a variety of flavors too, so if peanut butter isn't your cup of tea, you must give one of the other Cap'n Crunch flavors a try!  I find that they stay crunchier longer than other cereal which is always nice.  You can also crumble it up some and add it to yogurt, add some dry peanut butter crunch to some trail mix, or top your brownies with some too!  I also love that fact that you can almost always find coupons for extra savings!
holly z.
Purchased at: Safeway
I am not a big fan of Cap’n Crunch cereals at all! But this I love! It has such a subtle peanut butter flavor but also keeps with the theme of cereal and is definitely a type of cereal you could have a few bowls of it in one sitting!
Christina C.
Los Angeles, CA
Purchased at: Kroger
Review for: Crunch Box more...
This is hands down my favorite cereal. And I wish I could give it five stars. But I would be lying if I didn’t say I have observed a big decline in the bold peanut butter taste these used to have. I would still recommend to others because I’m obviously still a fan and their still really crunchy and good !
Lianna H.
Virginia Bch, VA
Purchased at: Walmart
Cap'N Crunch is one of my favorite cereal brands. I love the peanut butter cap n' crunch, it forsnt get soggy fast like come other cereals and the price is very reasonable.
Domonique S.
Scappoose
Review for: Cereal Peanut Butter 12.5 oz more...
I have grown up with captain crunch cereals and use to love peanut butter crunch. I don’t eat as much cereal as I use to and my kids don’t like this kind very much either so we only buy it s couple times a year. It’s good but can get really boring quickly.
Sydnee P.
Towson, MD
delicious and VEGAN!! as a vegan who is still in school, it is so hard to prepare myself food all the time, after all, I have so much to do! This cereal makes life so much easier for me, giving me a delicious vegan option to go to in the morning.
Ashley L.
My family loves this cereal. If it's on sale they get like 4 boxes and it goes super fast in my house. It's usually about 4 dollars. But you can get it bogo at publix some days.
Nikki G.
Cap'n Crunch Peanut is one of my favorite cereals! I can eat it any time not just for breakfast. Sometimes I eat it for dinner or as a snack. I find the brand to be more affordable than similar ones. Since I love peanut butter, this is my favorite of the brand. It is so delicious and crunchy and not too sweet. Taste great with toast. I would recommend this cereal to anyone.  Captain Crunch Cap'n Crunch Peanut Butter Crunch Cereal, 20.6 oz
Mikel A.
Nashua
Review for: Crunch Box more...
These boxes are great film the colors create the design is great the whole peanut butter idea is great I love it I want to eat it with my milk for breakfast in the morning I eat it for lunch and I snack on it with dinner
Kellie H.
Portsmouth , OH
What are prices like in your area?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Is it a strong Peanut Butter taste?
Melissa D.
Is anyone else obsessed with this flavor because they love peanut butter so much?