CAP'N CRUNCH Peanut Butter Crunch Cereal uploaded by Briahana M.CAP'N CRUNCH Peanut Butter Crunch Cereal uploaded by Tangie C.CAP'N CRUNCH Peanut Butter Crunch Cereal uploaded by Roseddy Piña D.
3 colors available

BY CAP'N CRUNCH #25 in Cereal

Indulge in the irresistible taste of Cap'n Crunch's Peanut Butter Crunch! Each bowlful is filled with the rich peanut butter flavor and unmistakeable Crunch you've loved since childhood. It's fortified with seven essential vitamins and minerals and has zero grams of trans fat. Just add low-fat milk and a glass of 100% juice for a low-fat, balanced breakfast. see more...

• Is anyone else obsessed with this flavor because they love peanut b...2 Answers
  • What are prices like in your area?4 Answers
  • Is it a strong Peanut Butter taste?2 Answers
Sara B.
Sara B.
Richland, WA
Cap'n Crunch's Peanut Butter Crunch Cereal will always be one of my favorite sugar filled breakfast cereals! It is very crunchy and has a wonderful (not overpowering) peanut butter flavor! I have been eating this cereal for over 15 plus years. If you have not tried it yet then I highly recommend you go out and get a box ....or two...heck go pick me up one as well!
Christine S.
Christine S.
Somerset, NJ
This cereal is definitely one of my guilty pleasures. I'm usually not a sugary cereal fan, but every once and a while I indulge and grab a box of this! I don't like chocolate, so it's perfect for me to have just a peanut butter cereal! The flavor is really great and the texture is on point. Makes me feel like a kid again when I sit down with a bowl of this stuff.
Heather S.
Heather S.
Trenton , NJ
If you are a peanut butter lover and if you like cereal…OMG! Cap'n Crunch Peanut Butter Cereal has been one of my faves for a long long time! It is the BEST peanut butter cereal by far! It is priced just right. I must warn you…it's very addicting! I've always loved Cap'n Crunch. The peanut butter flavor just takes it to another level!
Sydney V.
Sydney V.
This has got to be one of the best cereals by captain crunch I've been getting it for years. It's super addicting to eat. It's great as a snack with out milk and it's great as just a normal cereal breakfast. The taste is great it, it tastes like peanut butter but not in a gross way. Would highly recommend anyone to try this.
Layne B.
Layne B.
Tomball, TX
I love these, my boyfriend is a huge fan of regular captain crunch but not these. I love peanut butter, if you like reces cereal but not the chocolate part that is pretty much what you are getting. I get this every so often if there is a sale. it is not the healthiest but when I am craving sweet & salty then I love this!
Diana P.
Diana P.

this cerial is super tasty is a little different to the kellogs in flavor and texture but both are good but I prefer kellogs this cerial I buy when I want to vary the flavors in fact there are several flavors of this brand all very good and nourishing the crecomiendo buy and include on your monthly grocery list
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
Kansas City, MO
This cereal is great. It is highly comparable to its competitors.

As far as healthy goes, I'm not too sure. But when I want a good sugary cereal this is on the list. Unfortunately it sort of tears up the roof of my mouth so I can't eat it too often but I love it and would eat it all the time if I could.
Audrey W.
Audrey W.
Midland, MI
This is hands down my absolute favorite cereal! Great flavor, so good that I can't even complain about the cereal cutting my gums. I can buy this cereal at almost all my local grocery stores, which guarantees my repeat customer status. Will definitely continue to buy this product for years to come!
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
This is my favorite Cap'n Crunch cereal. It doesn't cut the roof of your mouth or get mushy from the milk too soon. I personally like to eat it without milk as a snack but it's good in milk too. My little sisters like it as well, so it's a crowd pleaser. If you love peanut butter, I say try it!
Sara L.
Sara L.
Beaverton, OR
Best Cap N Crunch flavor! Peanut butter is one of my absolute favorite flavors and this is so delicious. I know it is not a "healthy" cereal but I still buy it occastionally to treat myself. I do not buy it often because I know it is not very healthy but that doesn't stop me from loving it!
Kellie H.
Kellie H.
Portsmouth , OH
What are prices like in your area?
Skylar S.
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Is it a strong Peanut Butter taste?
Melissa D.
Melissa D.
Is anyone else obsessed with this flavor because they love peanut butter so much?