CAP'N CRUNCH Peanut Butter Crunch Cereal uploaded by Briahana M.CAP'N CRUNCH Peanut Butter Crunch Cereal uploaded by Tangie C.CAP'N CRUNCH Peanut Butter Crunch Cereal uploaded by Roseddy Piña D.

BY CAP'N CRUNCH #41 in Cereal

Indulge in the irresistible taste of Cap'n Crunch's Peanut Butter Crunch! Each bowlful is filled with the rich peanut butter flavor and unmistakeable Crunch you've loved since childhood. It's fortified with seven essential vitamins and minerals and has zero grams of trans fat. Just add low-fat milk and a glass of 100% juice for a low-fat, balanced breakfast. see more...

• Is anyone else obsessed with this flavor because they lov...3 Answers
  • What are prices like in your area?4 Answers
  • Is it a strong Peanut Butter taste?3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Chelsea F.
Riverside, MO
This cereal is, in my opinion, the best cereal ever to be made. I loved it as a child, and love it even more as an adult. It doesn't get soggy too fast when you pour milk over it. CAP'N CRUNCH Peanut Butter Crunch Cereal is extremely delicious and tastes like real peanut butter. My two young children love it as much as I do. I love how the back of the cereal box always has something fun to look at, solve, or play.
Robin B.
Carencro , LA
It’s like eating peanut butter in a bowl. This is definitely a cereal for peanut butter lovers. The taste is not too overwhelming but you can definitely tell that it is peanut butter. I love this cereal and would recommend it to others as well as purchase it again.
Sydnee P.
Tiverton , RI
delicious and VEGAN!! as a vegan who is still in school, it is so hard to prepare myself food all the time, after all, I have so much to do! This cereal makes life so much easier for me, giving me a delicious vegan option to go to in the morning.
Ashley L.
My family loves this cereal. If it's on sale they get like 4 boxes and it goes super fast in my house. It's usually about 4 dollars. But you can get it bogo at publix some days.
Mikel A.
Nashua
Review for: Crunch Box more...
These boxes are great film the colors create the design is great the whole peanut butter idea is great I love it I want to eat it with my milk for breakfast in the morning I eat it for lunch and I snack on it with dinner
Kat B.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Review for: Cereal Peanut Butter 12.5 oz more...
I love this cereal! It doesn’t have a strong peanut butter flavor but it’s just enough. It’s also not too terribly sweet which I love in a breakfast cereal. This is easily one of my top five favorite cereals.
aly M.
harpers ferry
Review for: Cereal Peanut Butter 12.5 oz more...
Peanut Butter Cap’n crunch is so good that it’s addictive. It has a great, sweet peanut butter flavor without it being overpowering. Only 4 stars though because it tends to hurt the roof of your mouth.
Samantha E.
Barnegat, NJ
I’m not a fan of peanut butter. But this cereal is what I want to eat every single morning! I love the hard crunch, I love the sweet peanut buttery flavor, and I love the memories I’ve made with family eating this for breakfast!
Jessica C.
Review for: Crunch Box more...
One of my favorite cereals. Although it’s not great for you so I don’t buy it often. It’s full of peanut butter flavor and super crunchy. Reminds me of when I was little. Reasonably priced also.
Abbie B.
Alexandria , TN
Of the Cap'n Crunch Cereals, this one is my favorite! I have purchased many times in my life! The peanut butter flavor is spot on. I like how the cereal itself holds up to being in milk. It does not disintegrate or become soggy quickly. My one complaint is that sometimes it makes my mouth sore. Like the texture rubs my mouth. Regardless, I still keep eating it!
Kellie H.
Portsmouth , OH
What are prices like in your area?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Is it a strong Peanut Butter taste?
Melissa D.
Is anyone else obsessed with this flavor because they love peanut butter so much?