Cap'n Crunch Oops! All Berries Cereal 11.5 Oz Box uploaded by Karen S.Cap'n Crunch Oops! All Berries Cereal 11.5 Oz Box uploaded by Karen S.

BY CAP'N CRUNCH

Cap'n Crunch Oops All Berry Berry Cereal see more...

Karen S.
I have just recently tried these Oops! All Berries cereal by Cap’n Crunch and really liked them. They taste great and have a great crunch to them. I will probably buy them again. Note: they can be a little rough to the roof of your mouth from how crunchy they are.
Cindy Y.
I was excited to see these on the shelf. I have dreamed about this since I was a child. I couldn't wait to try them. Can I just say I was a bit disappointed. Not as good as I expected. They left this weird coating on the roof of my mouth that I had to brush my teeth to get rid of. Threw me off so much that I didn't eat anymore after the first bowl. My kids loved them though.
Amanda T.
I have always been a crunch berries fan and my son is taking after me. He prefers the oops all berries and the only thing I can complain about is they aren't good for his teeth. But that's why we brush. Not every store carries the oops all berries so that's the down fall of him being so picky about which he prefers.
Niasia W.
Hinesville , GA
Of course I love the original Cap'n Crunch but my gums couldn't take it anymore .I have to wait long periods of time before I can actually eat another bowl of the original Cap'n Crunch. And that's why I love all the berries because it's so delicious and it makes my milk blue so it's a plus LOL
Allie M.
Minden, LA
As a child, I loved the captain crunch with berries cereal. As an adult, however, having just the berries is too much. They taste so strongly of dyes its off putting. Maybe its because I've gotten older and notice whats in the food I eat now but I won't be buying these again.
Jessica B.
Lake Arthur, LA
These are literally the best cereals that I buy at Walmart. They are sweet and crunchy. Probably not so healthy but really good. I can eat these dry they are so good. I don’t have a picture right now bc I literally eat the whole box as soon as I get them.
Caprice C.
Roanoke, VA
This cereal is so good. It will be a hit with most people in the family. If you are not a fan of sweet cereal, this may not be for you, but I say give it a try anyway.
Chloe D.
I love cap n crunch in general. I also love cap n crunch with berries so imagine my excitement when they put them both together and then made some with just berries!! I love everything about this cereal
Kyra U.
Goodyear
I live for just berries. Try it with almond milk! So delicious and so cheap from the store. Although it isn’t the healthiest on the shelf it does satisfy a sweet tooth and make for a quick breakfast
Kayla B.
Auburndale, FL
The oppss all berries is my favorite! If you love cereal and you love the captain crunch with the berries and find yourself only eating the berries out of it then you should try the oops all berries!!

back