Cap'n Crunch Halloween Crunch Cereal 13 Oz Box uploaded by Jessica S.

BY CAP'N CRUNCH

Ghosts Turn Milk Green see more...

Brittany B.
Glenwood, IL
I normally don’t like captain crunch but I really enjoyed this cereal. Tasted better than the original cereal and who doesn’t want green milk?! My kids really enjoyed watching the color change and it made them want to eat it even more!
Talisha C.
We just bought these and they are so fun! The water turns green and the cereal changes colors so keeps my son interested. I think good price for the cool color changes and great taste the cereal has.
Catrice F.
Arvada, CO
This cereal is kind of gross but super fun for the holiday. The green milk makes all the difference in the world at Halloween time. Both my little guy and his daddy love this, I make sure to buy a few extras and hide them in the back so they have them for a few extra weeks
Carol C.
Cullman, AL
Love the taste of Cap n Crunch with a surprise. I usually eat this cereal at least a few times a month. Love the taste and crunch. I've been eating it all my life. Love how the ghost turns the milk green!!
Abbey F.
Schererville, IN
Tastes just like normal captain crunch but makes your milk turn green with the cereal. It is very good and fun for kids. I bought this at target and it was on sale. I recommend if you ever find this to pick it up.
Destiny M.
Cap n crunch has always been a great cereal but a color changing Halloween cereal was a real game changer. Not only is it delicious, but the cereal turns the milk a creepy green color which is great for any child getting ready for the Halloween season!
Shelby E.
Adrian
My kids are in love with this cereal and wished it was an all year round cereal. The fact it changes your milk green makes kids want to eat more and more! No more fighting for them to finish eating! Highly recommended for everyone to try
Raven R.
I swear there's something about special edition foods that just make them taste better, and the Halloween Cap'n Crunch is no exception. It's a must buy for my family during Halloween!
Cali H.
Maple Grove, MN
This version of captain crunch is so fun! I love the fact that it tastes like the original captain crunch, but upturn your milk green. Fun for everyone who eats it!
Yara A.
Deland, FL
I'm all about Halloween and just anything fall related, along with my Starbucks pumpkin spice latte I tried this cereal for the first time this past fall and LOVED IT! Cute theme and idea for the kids and even the adults who are still kids at heart