BY CAP'N CRUNCH #22 in Cereal

• I've seen this everywhere. this is that good?  i dont get...3 Answers
Hannah B.
Bardstown
Hands down the very best cereal, my go to. Love the berries. Cons are it is not very healthy
Mari U.
Lancaster, PA
Seriously!!!!?????? Nothing ever to say bad about this. One of the greatest cereals ever made
Jordan H.
Benton, AR
Growing up, these are all I would ever eat. I still would choose these over any other cereal.
Alicia M.
Campbell, CA
Kids love it! Quick morning breakfast when I don’t feel like making breakfast on the weekends
Madi B.
Love the berries! While it's probably all sugar, it tastes great and doesn't get soggy fast.
Joy N.
Deer Park , TX
Love these! My kids love these a lot and they tend to eat these immediately after I buy them!
Kimberly M.
Deming, NM
These are the perfect cereal with the different combinations of flavors and shapes delicious
Keyonta W.
A favorite that I have been eating over 35 years and still a fan favorite and a kid favorite
Nikki J.
Beloit, OH
My absolute favorite and it's affordable its so much better flavor wise than any other cereal
Erika E.
Bozeman, MT
Love the berries! This is delicious. It's a good size box and a good price value. Really good
VerĂłnica M.
Miami
I've seen this everywhere. this is that good?  i dont get it haha