BY CAP'N CRUNCH #22 in Cereal

• I've seen this everywhere. this is that good?  i dont get...3 Answers
Mariyah N.
My boyfriend and I love these. Like they’re sooo good and sweet. I be having two bowls of them
Juliana U.
San Antonio
These are cereals the whole family can enjoy , cause I know my whole family definitely does !!!
Millicent C.
Homestead , FL
I love this cereal, I know I’m a grown as adult but this Is one of my favorite cereals to eat.
Atalya C.
Jonesboro, GA
I loooove this cereal! It’s really sweet, so i can only eat a little at a time, but it’s great.
Courtney P.
Buffalo , NY
Not a huge cereal fan but when I want it this is my go to. It's so yummy . Not expensive at all
alexa s.
Agoura Hills
my favorite cereal ever i love it so much it makes me feel like a child again. very delicious.
Breyonna M.
Berlin, NJ
I love the 3 original flavors of Cap'n Crunch. I don't know about the new funky flavors though.
Chrissie K.
Toms River, NJ
Love the Crunch Berries! It's my go to cereal morning and night! It's like 2 cereals in one!!
Keyonta W.
A favorite that I have been eating over 35 years and still a fan favorite and a kid favorite
Stephanie J.
These are my favorite thing to eat in the morning! A rare treat but when I can I love these!
Verónica M.
Miami
I've seen this everywhere. this is that good?  i dont get it haha