BY CAP'N CRUNCH

• I've seen this everywhere. this is that good?  i dont get...3 Answers
Si C.
my boyfriend loves this cereal but i can’t really get into it because it shreds the roof of my mouth.
Jamie R.
Great tasting cereal. I buy it for my children all the time and they love it. 10/10 will buy again
Michelle M.
Pittsburgh, PA
My favorite all time cereal! We go through 1-2 bows a week! Absolutely love this delicious cereal!
Lizsandra V.
Las Vegas, NV
Favorite cereal, hands down. Love the fact that it doesn't get soggy right away like other cereals.
Jennifer B.
Oakland, CA
Its sugary but reminds me of my childhood.Its vegan friendly!Who wouldve known?My go to cereal now
Madison D.
Such a good breakfast cereal. I usually like to eat cereal as a snack. I like it with almond milk.
Jason G.
I absolutely love the berries. I like. The flavor and the Taste of any captain crunch brand cereal
Bridget I.
Love the cereal I feel like a kid again eating it. Has great flavors and stays crunchy for a while.
Lora G.
2001 W Syacmore St Rogers Ar
Daughters favorite. Great price great packaging. Bought mine at Walmart. Has a lot of flavor to it.
Ma'Laye S.
This is the best cereal ..... the only this is that. This. Cereal. Gets. Too. Soggy. Too. Fast. !!
Verónica M.
Miami
I've seen this everywhere. this is that good?  i dont get it haha