BY CAP'N CRUNCH #22 in Cereal

• I've seen this everywhere. this is that good?  i dont get...3 Answers
Lynlee C.
Berries are my favorite. This cereal is perfect for breakfast lunch dinner or a quick midnight snack!
Alexis D.
Easy on the go snacks for all ages! Also if your running late in the mornings these are a fast snack
Gaby V.
Caldwell
Enjoy the flavor of them but I personally don’t think I would repurchase, I was a first time consumer
Jason C.
Springfield, MA
Christin S.
Saint Cloud
My sons favorite! He loves the crunchy cereal and the berries. We keep this on hand most of the time.
Sidney S.
Whittier, CA
I love when I buy at the Walmart they have all the galore and wonderful ! I love the taste and crunch
Shanice D.
Baltimore, MD
I grew up eating this cereal and I still love it. The mixture of crunch and berries is a great taste.
kayler d.
Baton Rouge, LA
Why am I JUSTTTTT finding out about this cereal! Lol it is the BEST!!! Justtry it you won’t be sorry!
Si C.
my boyfriend loves this cereal but i can’t really get into it because it shreds the roof of my mouth.
Sub T.
Phoenix, AZ
Favorite favorite favorite cereal!!!! Hands down! Tastes great even with regular milk or almond milk!
Verónica M.
Miami
I've seen this everywhere. this is that good?  i dont get it haha