BY CAP'N CRUNCH

• I've seen this everywhere. this is that good?  i dont get...3 Answers
Lily N.
Traverse City, MI
I love these so much there so delicious I don't eat them every day I eat them when I'm having a cheat day
Jael O.
One of my favorite cereals! Love the quality of this product! & it is delicious cereal my household loves
Gabbe S.
Portland
Love the crunch berries. Boxes usually have a good mix. Good for any time cereal. I am a repeat consumer.
Cianna G.
lockhart
I love this cereal I always will . It's very good even eating it dry I'd eat it for a snack and stuff too
Jacqueline A.
Sicklerville, NJ
I love this product. I have to have a bowl every night before bed. I purchase this product from Walmart.
ToniJean W.
Amsterdam
My daughter LOVES this cereal. And so do I. I only buy it twice a month but it last about 1wk in our home
Lindsey F.
Russellville, KY
Love the crunch berries cereal type the most. This cereal is another brand I grew up on and still enjoy.
Maggie W.
Bel Air, MD
I love the berries! They breakup the regular flavor and adds some color to the milk, which is always fun.
Beth B.
Louisa
This cereal is a favorite in our house! It isn’t the healthiest but it taste great and the kids love it.
sonya k.
I like captn crunch everything lol these are really good though. My brother also loves these alot!!!!!!!
Verónica M.
Miami
I've seen this everywhere. this is that good?  i dont get it haha