BY CAP'N CRUNCH #24 in Cereal

• I've seen this everywhere. this is that good?  i dont get...3 Answers
Natasha A.
Tampa, FL
AAAAAAA I LOVE CAPTAIN CRUNCH!! The berry flavor is such a hit for the adults and children in my house alike. This is great by itself or crunched up and out into other desserts such as ice cream or milkshakes! Great buy!!
Savannah C.
Diana
They honestly sell these boxes for pretty cheap and at the size they are, it’s an amazing deal, plus you can’t beat the flavor and taste. I’ve always eaten this cereal all of my life and I will continue to eat it!
Summer W.
Stanardsville, VA
I love this cereal so much! It is so fabulous! I love regular captain crunch a little bit more than this but this is good too! It has just the right amount of sugar in it without adding too much or too little. This is in a tie with cheerios but it might just be winning. LOVE IT!!!
Paola P.
These remind me of my grandma, I used to eat these with her as a child all the time. Every time I purchase these it takes me back to my child hood. The colorful cereal without a doubt tastes as good as they look.
Lilee H.
Albuquerque, NM
I love Cap’n Crunch! This has been a favorite of mine since I was a kid. I love the mixture of the berries and corn pebbles. They taste so good together and I love how easy they are to find at a grocery store.
Sarah T.
Grove City
Tastes great! I love how the milk turns different colors afterwards. As long as you buy them before they expire you are sure to love them. They do have a lot of sugar, so this shouldn't be an everyday cereal.
ai B.
San Antonio , TX
i love this cereal it’s so good. my brother loves this flavor and loves the berries specifically. he loves this type and eats it all the time. this does mess up my mouth but i just gotta let them soak up a bit
Nicole D.
Forest Park
My son's favorite...if I ask him in the morning he always asks for the captain's berries...lol he doesn't like any often brand just this one...it's sweet and well made, sometimes can be a little over priced...
Ackeda T.
Slidell , LA
One of my favorites. Tastes great. My kids love it. Normally I purchase from Walmart and it’s a good price. The flavor is great I love the crunch berries. It may scratch the roof of your mouth. But it’s worth it.
Jordan M.
Brockport
I used to eat this for breakfast everyday when I went to my grandpas. He always made sure he had this cereal for me because it used to be my absolute favorite. I get this very often now and I still love it just the same.
Verónica M.
Miami
I've seen this everywhere. this is that good?  i dont get it haha