BY CAP'N CRUNCH

• I've seen this everywhere. this is that good?  i dont get...3 Answers
Hayley R.
This seriously is so good. So worth the roof of our mouths being ripped up. The berries are the best part!
Alysha K.
This has always been my favorite cereal. I hate cereal that gets soggy quickly and this one doesn't do that
kayla t.
ohio
fruity and sweet love this kind the best just because of the fruity taste and this milk is yummy afterwards
Herminia P.
DesMoines ,WA
This is also a very good cereal and my favorite part is the yellow cereal parts. The berries are great too
Manda S.
Hurricane
This is my favorite cereal. It has been since I was a kid. It is inexpensive and available at most stores.
Dri D.
Fort Myers
This is my favorite cereal to munch on. It's so good and sugary, despite any roof of the mouth issues lol.
Sedona F.
Denver
A good old sweet breakfast cereal. I personally love it, but eat it fast can once it gets soggy it’s nasty.
Angela C.
SCIOTOVILLE, OH
My husband loves this product. Recommend you try it for yourself. You will fall in love with it. Thank you
Lindsay S.
O Fallon, MO
One of the best cereals around. I’m not usually a cereal person but I can eat a bowl (or 2) of this cereal!
Sabrina A.
New Braunfels, TX
I really don’t know which ones are my favorite because they’re all so good! I have to atleast eat 3 bowls!
Verónica M.
Miami
I've seen this everywhere. this is that good?  i dont get it haha