BY CAP'N CRUNCH #24 in Cereal

• I've seen this everywhere. this is that good?  i dont get...3 Answers
Jacqueline A.
Sicklerville, NJ
I love this product. I have to have a bowl every night before bed. I purchase this product from Walmart.
Lily N.
Traverse City, MI
I love these so much there so delicious I don't eat them every day I eat them when I'm having a cheat day
Nikki S.
Brookport, IL
All time favorite cereal in this s household! We always have a box on hand! You can't beat crunch berries
Terra G.
Tarentum, PA
Love this cereal. Taste like your eating a bunch of different berries. Very addicting and tastes amazing.
Lindsey F.
Russellville, KY
Love the crunch berries cereal type the most. This cereal is another brand I grew up on and still enjoy.
ToniJean W.
Amsterdam
My daughter LOVES this cereal. And so do I. I only buy it twice a month but it last about 1wk in our home
Dixie C.
Oberlin, LA
This is my husbands favorite cereal and I admit I eat a few bowls myself! Great flavor to even eat dry!
Alexandria P.
Hurt, VA
A delicious sugary (unhealthy) cereal. Tastes a lot better then the original as it has “berries” added.
Janae S.
St Augustine, FL
This is one of my favorite cereals! I love regular Captain Crunch so this is another favorite of mine.
Nancy O.
Orange Cove, CA
Love these they are super sweet and are great ! Firet time consumer and i love them. Yeah there healthy
Verónica M.
Miami
I've seen this everywhere. this is that good?  i dont get it haha