BY CAP'N CRUNCH #22 in Cereal

• I've seen this everywhere. this is that good?  i dont get...3 Answers
Autumn O.
Captain Crunch Berries is my absolute favorite cereal! It may not be the healthiest, but it sure is delcious!
Childhood Classic. I could eat these forever!!! Top 2 favorites. It is a sweet cereal and very crunchy. 10/10
Bryanna B.
I loooovvveeeee captain crunch and the sweatnees that it brings it taste so good and it's wonderful with ice
Briana F.
My favorite sugar cereal to buy :) love the berry flavor & the little yellow original pieces are my favorite
Keldon B.
Lucasville, OH
My favorite cereal of all time!!! The flavor, the texture, it truly has it all. All I need is some in a bowl!
Daysha S.
austin
My kids really enjoy these, they ask Everytime we are at the store if they can get a bag, I also enjoy them.
Samantha S.
Antioch , CA
Good cereal. The berries are my favorite. Not healthy. Repeat consumer. This cereal is good for picky eaters
Dixie W.
liberty ky
Alot of flavor all in just one bite and has great flavor this cereal is anazing i love it an so do my nephews
Karen R.
Herndon, VA
Love love loooove this cereal! Super great taste and compliments all flavors! Definitely one of my favorites
Kennadee B.
Eufaula, AL
One of my favorites.  Besides eating it as the usual cereal,  I use it in a cereal bark,  and it's just divine.
VerĂłnica M.
Miami
I've seen this everywhere. this is that good?  i dont get it haha