BY CAP'N CRUNCH #20 in Cereal

• I've seen this everywhere. this is that good?  i dont get...3 Answers
Cap'n Crunch Crunch Berries Cereal 18.7 oz
I purchased a box of this a few weeks back. I eat them as a snack sometimes, but the kids love them especially.
Amanda B.
Scranton, PA
I like how crunchy this cereal is! The berry flavor tastes good, but theres a high volume of sugar in this.
Krista D.
Tukwila
This is my favorite cereal everrrr. I love it so much. I have days where I really am just craving this cereal.
Tyra W.
Selma, TX
Peanut better ones are good but these taste so good! The berries make the cereal with the right amount of milk.
Lornea B.
Crunch-n-berry all the way!! Our whole family loves cereal! This makes a great late night snack before bed too!
Kennadee B.
Eufaula, AL
One of my favorites.  Besides eating it as the usual cereal,  I use it in a cereal bark,  and it's just divine.
Madisson R.
Great taste. The colored "berries" have a unique and sweet taste. Not my favorite cereal but a good contender
Briana F.
My favorite sugar cereal to buy :) love the berry flavor & the little yellow original pieces are my favorite
Keldon B.
Lucasville, OH
My favorite cereal of all time!!! The flavor, the texture, it truly has it all. All I need is some in a bowl!
Brandi C.
Hazlehurst
This is one of my favorite cereals the berry cereal really adds some flavor and I it’s also a good snack dry
VerĂłnica M.
Miami
I've seen this everywhere. this is that good?  i dont get it haha