BY CAP'N CRUNCH #24 in Cereal

• I've seen this everywhere. this is that good?  i dont get...3 Answers
Amanda B.
Scranton, PA
I like how crunchy this cereal is! The berry flavor tastes good, but theres a high volume of sugar in this.
rebecca f.
I like to just grab a handful of these as a snack during the day the sweet and crunchy serves my candy cravings
Kylie B.
Melbourne, FL
My kids love these! Lots of flavor and don’t go soggy as fast as other cereals! They like the all berries too.
Samantha C.
Diboll, TX
I love this brand! The package is easy to open. The pricing is good. I want eat as often as i buy the cereal.
Samantha S.
Antioch, CA
Good cereal. The berries are my favorite. Not healthy. Repeat consumer. This cereal is good for picky eaters
Autumn O.
Captain Crunch Berries is my absolute favorite cereal! It may not be the healthiest, but it sure is delcious!
Gloria 💄.
Childhood Classic. I could eat these forever!!! Top 2 favorites. It is a sweet cereal and very crunchy. 10/10
Brandi C.
Hazlehurst
This is one of my favorite cereals the berry cereal really adds some flavor and I it’s also a good snack dry
Dixie W.
liberty ky
Alot of flavor all in just one bite and has great flavor this cereal is anazing i love it an so do my nephews
Kylie B.
Kirkwood, MO
This is my favorite type of cereal and they're delicious, but I would only eat them with milk. They're great!
Verónica M.
Miami
I've seen this everywhere. this is that good?  i dont get it haha