BY CAP'N CRUNCH #22 in Cereal

• I've seen this everywhere. this is that good?  i dont get...3 Answers
Kristine A.
Richmond Dale, OH
Love this cereal. Great to use with marshmallows like rice crispier. Great price. Great for breakfast and snack.
Wendy I.
Bommbbbbbbb af this is soooo goood i recommened buying this cereal youll fall in love with ittt!! I got adicted!!
Kyle W.
Chesapeake, VA
Takes too much milk to make it soft enough to eat. Then it still has a serious lack of flavor. Very dissatisfied.
Kendra B.
Hemet, CA
I continually buy this specific kind. I stock up on these for my whole family. It's our families favorite cereal!
Juanita A.
Carlton, OR
Do not like the flavor of the crunch berries.  Kids love them though.  They very sweet not sure if healthy thougj.
Naomi H.
nevada
My favorite sugary cereal. I love the berry taste with the different colors. Best when soaked in milk for awhile
Lindsay M.
Overland Park, KS
This is my favorite cereal and has been for years! Cap'n Crunch CAPTAIN CRUNCH QUAKER CAPN CRNCHBRS 21OZ
Markeyana_lit J.
Springfield
Yummmmmy mm mm mm in my freaking tummy please buy this this is too too good I warned to you buy this yummy stuff
Alyssa C.
Mocksville , NC
I love this cereal. This is a perfect snack. Not so much my favorite for I the morning just a tad bit too sugary
Heather T.
This cereal has always been one of my favorites. The ration between the original pieces and the berries is great
VerĂłnica M.
Miami
I've seen this everywhere. this is that good?  i dont get it haha