BY CAP'N CRUNCH

• I've seen this everywhere. this is that good?  i dont get...3 Answers
Kayla I.
My childhood cereal. I love it so much and i dont even know what the flavor is but its the most delicious thing ever
Phyllis R.
Phenix City , AL
This is the only cereal my family and I eat ! I buy this brand every time we go grocery shopping. It’s so delicious!
Lindsy M.
Favorite cereal ever! The berry flavor is very prominent without being too overpowering. Would recommend to everyone!
Kate E.
Anoka, MN
This is like a big bowl of childhood. Sweet and crunchy. A great experience down memory lane at an affordable price.
Jade B.
Mooresville
As much as I like capn crunch, I really don't like the berries. I am the weird one that only likes the yellow pieces
Veronica L.
Tampa, FL
This is my favorite cap n crunch out of all of them. The berries are delicious! The cereal is very crunchy and tasty!
Coral M.
Los Angeles, CA
The berries are the best part. One of my favorite cereals. It tastes more flavorful without the plain favored pieces.
Ariell H.
Winter Park, FL
I haven't had this one in a while but I remember it being amazing. I could eat this one all day too. I recommend 👍🏾
Brandi A.
West Lafayette
By far my children favorite. Lol. It's also a great midnight snack for mom also. Love the berries. Great flavoring
Bethany P.
Yum, love the cereal. Great taste. My spouse loves it and so does our child. Been eating these since I was a child.
Verónica M.
Miami
I've seen this everywhere. this is that good?  i dont get it haha