BY CAP'N CRUNCH #24 in Cereal

• I've seen this everywhere. this is that good?  i dont get...3 Answers
Veronica M.
Kyle , TX
This sugary crunchy cereal is a favorite in my house. The fun colors and cool concept of 'berries' draws you to this kind. You can find it at almost any grocery store + convenient stores too. A little much sugar for my liking but so good as a late night snack. Get the big box, always!
La'Toya D.
Alvin, TX
Best cereal taste very good. I kind of like for the cereal to sit in the milk and get a little soggy taste very good some people don't like it like that. And also the milk is very sweet after it's been sitting there for a while
Yubia P.
Heyburn , ID
This berry cereal has always been my favorite!!! I always remember eating this when I was little my mom would always get it at Walmart I like eating this in the morning and I love buying this every time I go to the store!!!❤️
Alexis H.
Tremonton, UT
One of my FAVORITE cereals EVER! Thee best one around. Can always eat this for every meal.. breakfast, lunch and even dinner! So yummy and would tell anyone it’s the best cereal around. I couldn’t live without it honestly.
Kristen A.
Fairhaven , MA
My all time favorite cereal! You can not go wrong with this crunch and deliciousness! I buy from my local supermarket and its always priced reasonably. I would definitely recommend its so delicious and im always satisfied!
Alexis L.
Denair , CA
This is still one of my favorite cereals as an adult even though I feel like a kid when I eat them! So delicious and color lol I love solving the games on the back of the box it always takes me back and I enjoy every bite!
Whitney H.
Pocatello
Captain Crunch is me and my husband's guilty pleasure. It's not the healthiest cereal on the market but the tastiest? It just might be! It's delicious and a little bit addicting... once you start eating it you can't stop!
Mel D.
Manchester, CT
This one unlike the all berries gives a good variety and mix between the two. This is my boyfriends favorite cereal so we buy this one quite frequently. I recommend this to people who like sweet and berry types of cereals
Caitlin M.
Jasper, TN
This is the best cereal in my opinion! The first time I tried it I was hooked!! The flavor is amazing and I love the combination of the regular cereal with the berries, I think it really mixes it up and adds a great flavor mix!
Jackie C.
This is one of my all time favorite cereals! They taste so great and I crave them just about any time of the day. They are very affordable and you can find them at any general store/ supermarket. Everyone should try these!
Verónica M.
Miami
I've seen this everywhere. this is that good?  i dont get it haha