BY CAP'N CRUNCH #22 in Cereal

• I've seen this everywhere. this is that good?  i dont get...3 Answers
Linda W.
Raleigh, NC
My second favorite breakfast cereal
Tastes DELICIOUS
Buy this on a regular basis
My GrandDaughter loves this cereal
Bria W.
Red Oak, TX
The original cereal mixed with the berries is so freaking GOOD! Another cereal I can eat everyday even for dinner.
Robyn S.
Lynchburg, VA
Love this cereal when I'm looking for something really sweet. So good and it's usually on sale. I get it at Kroger.
Tamia F.
Berry crunch is my favorite.  I eat them every morning. They colorful ones really taste like Berries.  They are good.
Morgan L.
This is also one of my favorite kinds of cereal. It is kinda sweet and has a lot of sugar in it but it's so good .
Michaela P.
Mountain iron
My all time favorite cereal and now that I have kids we can't keep crunch berries in our house longer than 2 days!
Brandi A.
West Lafayette
By far my children favorite. Lol. It's also a great midnight snack for mom also. Love the berries. Great flavoring
Veronica M.
Aurora, CO
Theses are very sweet, but hey if you have a sweet tooth then go for it. They're very good and have tasty flavors.
Brittany B.
Port Orchard, WA
This has always been one of my favorite cereals. When it comes to cereal me and my boyfriend always agree on this.
Bethany P.
Yum, love the cereal. Great taste. My spouse loves it and so does our child. Been eating these since I was a child.
Verónica M.
Miami
I've seen this everywhere. this is that good?  i dont get it haha