BY CAP'N CRUNCH #24 in Cereal

• I've seen this everywhere. this is that good?  i dont get...3 Answers
Tamia F.
Berry crunch is my favorite.  I eat them every morning. They colorful ones really taste like Berries.  They are good.
Nichole O.
Only cereal my son will eat , he loves the flavor . Does not care for the other flavors , he is a very picky eater
Ariell H.
Winter Park, FL
I haven't had this one in a while but I remember it being amazing. I could eat this one all day too. I recommend 👍🏾
Brianna R.
White Hall, AR
Best invention that could have ever been made . I love this cereal and the other flavors also it's very affordable
Gloria C.
Columbus, OH
This is my son's favorite cereal! And I lovebitbas well! Its tasty and helps for a late night snack/sweet craving!
Bethany P.
Yum, love the cereal. Great taste. My spouse loves it and so does our child. Been eating these since I was a child.
Michaela P.
Mountain iron
My all time favorite cereal and now that I have kids we can't keep crunch berries in our house longer than 2 days!
Veronica M.
Aurora, CO
Theses are very sweet, but hey if you have a sweet tooth then go for it. They're very good and have tasty flavors.
Robyn S.
Lynchburg, VA
Love this cereal when I'm looking for something really sweet. So good and it's usually on sale. I get it at Kroger.
Brandi A.
West Lafayette
By far my children favorite. Lol. It's also a great midnight snack for mom also. Love the berries. Great flavoring
Verónica M.
Miami
I've seen this everywhere. this is that good?  i dont get it haha