BY CAP'N CRUNCH #19 in Cereal

• I've seen this everywhere. this is that good?  i dont get...3 Answers
Tamia F.
Berry crunch is my favorite.  I eat them every morning. They colorful ones really taste like Berries.  They are good.
Brittany D.
Murfreesboro, TN
I like the original version much better. The "berries" taste way too artificial to me and the flavor takes over.
Naomi H.
sparks
My favorite sugary cereal. I love the berry taste with the different colors. Best when soaked in milk for awhile
Kendra B.
Hemet, CA
I continually buy this specific kind. I stock up on these for my whole family. It's our families favorite cereal!
Hollie C.
Pasadena
These are like the best cereals ever, I like them a lot, I wish they were healthy. They are pretty good in price
Brittany C.
Leesburg , OH
Everyone in our house enjoys this cereal. It’s sweet and crunchy and colorful and we all eat it equally as often.
Juanita A.
Carlton, OR
Do not like the flavor of the crunch berries.  Kids love them though.  They very sweet not sure if healthy thougj.
Markeyana_lit J.
Springfield
Yummmmmy mm mm mm in my freaking tummy please buy this this is too too good I warned to you buy this yummy stuff
Viviana V.
Coachella, CA
ALL Capn crunch cereals are super delicious! This will always be in my pantry no matter what! All kids love these
Bailey M.
Love them crunchy and sweet and I actually liked them when I was little which means a lot I was very picky.
Verónica M.
Miami
I've seen this everywhere. this is that good?  i dont get it haha