BY CAP'N CRUNCH #19 in Cereal

• I've seen this everywhere. this is that good?  i dont get...3 Answers
Lindsy M.
Favorite cereal ever! The berry flavor is very prominent without being too overpowering. Would recommend to everyone!
Katie N.
Cap'n Crunch is by my far my two-year-old's most favorite cereal ever! She would eat it for every meal if I let her.
Morgan L.
This is also one of my favorite kinds of cereal. It is kinda sweet and has a lot of sugar in it but it's so good .
Ariell H.
Winter Park, FL
I haven't had this one in a while but I remember it being amazing. I could eat this one all day too. I recommend 👍🏾
Brianna R.
White Hall, AR
Best invention that could have ever been made . I love this cereal and the other flavors also it's very affordable
Michaela P.
Mountain iron
My all time favorite cereal and now that I have kids we can't keep crunch berries in our house longer than 2 days!
Bethany P.
Yum, love the cereal. Great taste. My spouse loves it and so does our child. Been eating these since I was a child.
Nichole O.
Only cereal my son will eat , he loves the flavor . Does not care for the other flavors , he is a very picky eater
Robyn S.
Lynchburg, VA
Love this cereal when I'm looking for something really sweet. So good and it's usually on sale. I get it at Kroger.
Tamia F.
Berry crunch is my favorite.  I eat them every morning. They colorful ones really taste like Berries.  They are good.
Verónica M.
Miami
I've seen this everywhere. this is that good?  i dont get it haha