BY CAP'N CRUNCH #24 in Cereal

• I've seen this everywhere. this is that good?  i dont get...3 Answers
NIchole C.
Springfield, TN
I love this cereal I would eat it every morning if I could but I hate it when I run out and it's just colourful crumbs
Kaitlin D.
My boyfriend loves this cereal. I like it too, but it's too sugary for me. However, it does have a really good flavor.
Alexa B.
Jefferson Cty , MO
This cereal is really good. The reasons I gave it four stars is because it tends to cut up your gums a bit as you chew.
Stacey B.
I love this cereal very fruity tasting and creamy very inexpensive a bit to sugary but goes great with any type of milk
Kashifa Q.
This is my favorite cereal. I love the berries. It make it so much better. I eat this regularly and enjoy it every time
Morgan B.
Broken Arrow, OK
It's a very artificial berry taste, but I really like it! It's definitely sweet so not the healthiest, but still good.
Krystina J.
Shreveport
This is a great cereal that I have loved from when I was a kid all the way to an adult. The original box is great too.
Mystic M.
Zebulon
I originally bought thids for the kids only to find out it was one of my husband's favorites. He eats it by the box!
Brooke F.
Austin
I love this cereal but it does cause the roof of my mouth to feel like someone sandpapered it. It's worth the pain! 🤣
Candace H.
This is a favorite in my household. Not only the kids love it but the adults do as well. Great for a midnight snack.
Verónica M.
Miami
I've seen this everywhere. this is that good?  i dont get it haha