BY CAP'N CRUNCH #19 in Cereal

• I've seen this everywhere. this is that good?  i dont get...3 Answers
Mystic M.
Zebulon
I originally bought thids for the kids only to find out it was one of my husband's favorites. He eats it by the box!
retivera s.
These are my favorites and I haven't had them in a whole I might just grab me a box today from my local grocery store
Erika M.
San Diego, CA
Kid taste test passed and also love that they are now gluten free great prices love that they have coupons available
Katie N.
Cap'n Crunch is by my far my two-year-old's most favorite cereal ever! She would eat it for every meal if I let her.
Angelica E.
Sacramento, California
These are super yummy and packed with flavor the only dislike i have with these is they scratch the top of my mouth.
Stefani M.
Middletown, OH
Who the heck doesnt like captain crunch?! This is one of my favorite cereals, and i eat it all the time. So so yummy.
Kayla I.
My childhood cereal. I love it so much and i dont even know what the flavor is but its the most delicious thing ever
China A.
Hazel Park, MI
My favorite cap’n crunch.... another one that doesn’t last in my house.... my oldest will eat a whole box to himself
Veronica L.
Tampa, FL
This is my favorite cap n crunch out of all of them. The berries are delicious! The cereal is very crunchy and tasty!
Brooke F.
Austin
I love this cereal but it does cause the roof of my mouth to feel like someone sandpapered it. It's worth the pain! 🤣
Verónica M.
Miami
I've seen this everywhere. this is that good?  i dont get it haha