BY CAP'N CRUNCH #24 in Cereal

• I've seen this everywhere. this is that good?  i dont get...3 Answers
Denise S.
Latonia, KY
My boyfriends favorite cereal by far!! He its it the normal way and sometimes crushes them up and puts them on ice cream!
Janelle W.
Washington, DC
All time favorite cereal since I was a kid! And now my son likes them. Cap'n Crunch Crunch Berries Cereal 18.7 oz
Abby B.
This has always been my all time favorite cereal. When I was just a kid I loved it and even as an adult I still love it!
Olga L.
Dallas
I buy these for me and my daughter. We both enjoy this ceral even though it gets soggy really quickly. I love the taste.
Kate P.
This is my absolute go to cereal whenever I'm hungry or need of a snack this is the cereal I choose price is always great
Miranda B.
Savannah, NY
Awesome cereal my kids and I love it we buy it all the time. We purchase it at Walmart or tops and it is usually on sale
Ashley M.
All three of my kiddos love this cereal. It's one of the few that pleases them all and that makes for a peaceful morning.
Stephanie F.
Las Vegas, NV
This cereal has always been one of my favorites. The kids always choose this cereal at the grocery store. Very delicious
Brookelynn S.
Murray City, OH
I love the crunchiness of Cap n crunch cereal. The flavor is super sweet and once you finish, the milk is even sweeter.
Toni C.
Jonesboro, AR
Best cereal ever. You can never go wrong choosing this to have for breakfast. And honestly I’ll eat it any time of day.
Verónica M.
Miami
I've seen this everywhere. this is that good?  i dont get it haha