BY CAP'N CRUNCH #24 in Cereal

• I've seen this everywhere. this is that good?  i dont get...3 Answers
Christina C.
My 11 year old daughter and myself like this cereal a lot! In milk or by itself this great for breakfast or for a snack.
Kendra S.
New Lexington, OH
Always taste great! Captain Crunch will always be a delicious breakfast cereal, or dessert if you live in this household!
Sky P.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
These are so good really crunchy but get so moist with the milk and its literally a burst of fruity cereal in your mouth
Erica E.
Bemidji, MN
I feel like a kid when eating these but that's what makes it great! So delicious and an easy meal when your feeling lazy.
William C.
I recently tried this cereal for the first time and I have to say I don't know why I never tried it before it taste great
Ky'Shawna J.
Niagara Falls, NY
My favorite cereal (well kid cereal lol) ever! I can eat this all day! Cap'n Crunch Crunch Berries Cereal 18.7 oz
Darla J.
Brookhaven
My absolute favorite cereal! This has been a favorite for years! Husband enjoys this brand as well. Great taste and price
Dionna A.
Philadelphia
My brother loves these! He eats cereal on a regular basis. I like them a lot but the crunch is sometimes too much for me.
Ashley S.
Buffalo, NY
Only captain crunch ill eat. So good and the kids love it. Great fruity flavor but cuts up your mouth like all the others
Hali D.
Conover , NC
No other cereal can beat this. I will be buying this when I’m 70! Cereal is for every mean when this is in the house lol
Verónica M.
Miami
I've seen this everywhere. this is that good?  i dont get it haha