BY CAP'N CRUNCH #20 in Cereal

• I've seen this everywhere. this is that good?  i dont get...3 Answers
Tamarra C.
I can eat a whole box my myself lol either with milk or without. Be careful not to scratch up the roof of your mouth! Yummy!
Stacey B.
Boston
Such a good standby cereal. If I ever don't know what I'm in the mood for this is the one I decide on and can never go wrong
Melissa H.
Pocatello, ID
I think my husband would eat these 3 times a day if I let him. He loves them and I love the price. So it's a win win for us.
Melissa T.
This is the best cereal out there! The berry pieces just makes it even better. It doesn't last lobby in my house! We love it.
Wendy A.
Milwaukee, WI
Very sugary very sweet. Not my number one choice for my kids. I found them overahelming and they have some weird after taste
Emily T.
Chester, VA
My favorite cereal. Have never been disappointed with this cereal. Always fresh when you open the bag. Crunch and delicious.
Allison G.
Baton Rouge, LA
My son loves this cereal. I haven't tasted it because I don't really like kiddy cereal. I buy it for him every month or so.
Evette R.
Orlando, FL
My kids love the original cereal. But once they started the berry one they love it. And I have to agree it taste very good
Alexis W.
This is and has always been my favorite cereal. They are just sooo good. I could eat these every morning. There very tasty.
Crystal F.
Even at 35 years old, Captain Crunch is still my favorite cereal. I absolutely love it! My 17 yr old daughter loves it too!
VerĂłnica M.
Miami
I've seen this everywhere. this is that good?  i dont get it haha