BY CAP'N CRUNCH #24 in Cereal

• I've seen this everywhere. this is that good?  i dont get...3 Answers
Ashley G.
I usually have to buy 2 boxes at a time because my family loves this so much. It's a great quick breakfast or late night snack.
Jaime A.
Virginia Beach
This cereal is so beyond delicious, crunchy, and flavor packed. I've been eating this since I was a child and I'm still hooked.
Samantha B.
Liberty
I’ve got 4 kids..: we eat a lot of cereal. This is so easy to snack on and send to school on ziplock bags for their snack too.
Danielle M.
Denver, CO
Reminds me of my childhood! Lol. These are always good. No matter what time of day or the age of the person eating them! Hehe.
Esmeralda M.
Stockton , CA
This cereal is so good and I've yet to meet someone who dislikes it. It packs a lot of flavor and the milk at the end is bomb !
Jace M.
Emmett, ID
The off brand is a little better. This one tends to get soggy faster but has good flavor when you do eat it in a timely manner
Ana B.
Orlando, FL
Love the berries version of it. Adds eve more flavor to the cereal. Can eat at anytime your heart desires. Good value to have!
Kianna L.
Love it, not pricey at all and the milk after taste so good Lml love his cereal !! I would say it would be a part of my top 10.
Erin O.
Exceptional. Absolutely phenomenal. Childhood in a box. Obviously not the healthiest. But certainly one of the most delicious.
Hands down the BEST cereal ever! I've always loved this cereal! Compared to other cereals, Capt Crunch has a much better taste!
Verónica M.
Miami
I've seen this everywhere. this is that good?  i dont get it haha