BY CAP'N CRUNCH #22 in Cereal

• I've seen this everywhere. this is that good?  i dont get...3 Answers
Steph H.
Very sweet and crunchy. Does get soggy easily so you have to eat it quickly, but that’s not usually an issue because it tastes so good!
Beth M.
our family loves ceral and these taste so good !! I love the berries and how they taste so sweet ! I could eat them with milk and plain
Angela S.
Fairfield Twp, OH
My kids love captain crunch all berries but I worry about the sugar that’s in it. The taste is great but the nutritional value is not.
Tiara N.
New York
Awesome flavors. Nice crunch. Sometimes too crunchy to the point that it hits the roof of your mouth and ouch. But the flavor is great.
Desaray B.
Great flavor and great for the kids. They love the flavor and the colors that fill their bowl. Sugar content is high but still a go to.
Heather M.
Scottsboro
Here I am 24 and still love to sit down and eat this ceral even my kid but he only likes eating the berry's out of it for some reason
Wymeaka J.
Arlington, TN
The best cereal around by far. Quality taste and brand. I like to leave it for a few minutes so it goes soggy. Quality for the price
hannah b.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
The berries in the cereal make it 10 times more exciting to eat it. My nieces are 6, 3, & 2 years old and they all enjoy this cereal.
Victoria L.
Bristol
It's so bad for me but it's also sooooo good. I only eat the kind with berries because they're the best but all berries is too much.
Mara M.
Shelton, WA
Please only sell the cereal with the berries by itself its too plain sugar sweet. With a bit of a fruity taste it makes it delicous.
Verónica M.
Miami
I've seen this everywhere. this is that good?  i dont get it haha