BY CAP'N CRUNCH #19 in Cereal

• I've seen this everywhere. this is that good?  i dont get...3 Answers
Holly B.
Grottoes, VA
This is cereal is one of my kids favorites. The berries make it a little more fun for little ones while adding a nice fruity flavor
Amy F.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
My adult guilty pleasure. Nothing says yummy cereal like crunch berries. It's the first cereal I go to when I want something sweet.
Molly E.
Annapolis, MD
This cereal is so good I could live off of it, it's been one of my favorites since I was a child and I've never stopped loving it!
Tia P.
Roanoke
Cap'n Crunch Crunch Berries Cereal 18.7 oz is the best cereal ever!! I literally eat like two huge bowls of this every day
Marina N.
Fresno
Favorite cereal of all time. Great fruity taste. My daughters favorite type of cereal as well. She can eat them without milk aswell
Laura S.
Germantown, OH
One of my alltime favorite cereals, especially since I'm not a very big cereal eater. I love to eat it with milk or dry on the go.
e 💌.
this brand has a great taste!! I've ate it for years. i am a repeat consumer. i wish the bags weren't so difficult to open though.
Katlin R.
Lexington, KY
Such a fun and tasty cereal! I have always loved captain crunch and the berries make it even better with all of the yummy flavor.
Tykia R.
Sherwood, AR
Super sweet, so I don’t eat these often but they are really good. A household favorite. I always get mine from our local Kroger.
Sarah W.
What really needs to be said of capn crunch berries?! Its yummy,crunchy and quite sweet.  More of a treat than anything....
Verónica M.
Miami
I've seen this everywhere. this is that good?  i dont get it haha