BY CAP'N CRUNCH #19 in Cereal

• I've seen this everywhere. this is that good?  i dont get...3 Answers
Heather M.
Scottsboro
Here I am 24 and still love to sit down and eat this ceral even my kid but he only likes eating the berry's out of it for some reason
Wymeaka J.
Arlington, TN
The best cereal around by far. Quality taste and brand. I like to leave it for a few minutes so it goes soggy. Quality for the price
Mara M.
Shelton, WA
Please only sell the cereal with the berries by itself its too plain sugar sweet. With a bit of a fruity taste it makes it delicous.
Amy F.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
My adult guilty pleasure. Nothing says yummy cereal like crunch berries. It's the first cereal I go to when I want something sweet.
Marina N.
Fresno
Favorite cereal of all time. Great fruity taste. My daughters favorite type of cereal as well. She can eat them without milk aswell
e 💌.
this brand has a great taste!! I've ate it for years. i am a repeat consumer. i wish the bags weren't so difficult to open though.
Kornazia J.
Prattville
these cereal are really sweet they are great for when you have a sweet tooth they taste like berries and have really pretty colors
Molly E.
Annapolis, MD
This cereal is so good I could live off of it, it's been one of my favorites since I was a child and I've never stopped loving it!
Kayla L.
Pembroke, NC
My favorite cereal! They are amazing they have been a favorite since I was a child! I love the different flavors from the berries!
Debbie S.
This is my 3yr olds favorite cereal. He will only eat the berries out of the reg captain crunch so so happy they made just berries
Verónica M.
Miami
I've seen this everywhere. this is that good?  i dont get it haha