BY CAP'N CRUNCH #24 in Cereal

• I've seen this everywhere. this is that good?  i dont get...3 Answers
Jacinda S.
Santa Fe, NM
A cereal that I buy every now and then. It depends on if I'm willing to deal with it hurting my mouth or not. But flavor is really good.
Victoria M.
Loved this cereal throughout my childhood, and I still find myself reaching for it sometimes. It's a nice option to have out of cereals.
Tris M.
The best cereal I’ve ever had. It’s a great combination of flavors and very sweet. I get this all the time and it’s not expensive at all.
Sarah M.
Columbia, MO
One of my favorite childhood cereals. I dont eat alot of cereal but when I do it is definitely this one. Never disappointed after eating.
Mariah E.
Los Angeles, CA
This is the cereal I grew up on so naturally you can never go wrong with it. My favorite are the berries but I enjoy the taste over all!
Taylor H.
One of my favorite cereals it's the best!! I love the flavor of it I could eat it all day. Soo good!! Dry and with milk either way rocks
Kimberly C.
Heflin
These are one of my favorite ceral keep make them and plese yall need make more flavors my son loves them yall need make more products to
Blythe W.
Joplin, MO
My husband still love eating bowls and bowls of captain crunch so we always have it. It's one of the few cereals that stay crispy in milk
Alex T.
Inman, SC
I have been obsessed with crunch berries since I was a little girl! I generally buy them at Walmart and the family size is a great deal!
Raygn J.
the berries actually have flavor! they don't get soggy when sitting in milk although sometimes they do tend to cut the roof of your mouth
Verónica M.
Miami
I've seen this everywhere. this is that good?  i dont get it haha