BY CAP'N CRUNCH #19 in Cereal

• I've seen this everywhere. this is that good?  i dont get...3 Answers
Jenna B.
Russellville, AR
Very good and filling. Would eat it for every meal if I could lol! I guess I'm still a kid at heart and cant resist a good sugary cereal.
Raygn J.
the berries actually have flavor! they don't get soggy when sitting in milk although sometimes they do tend to cut the roof of your mouth
Krista S.
Nevada
The best cereal ever!!! They may get the roof of my mouth but I don’t even care! Far from healthy but oh well you can’t beat that flavor!
Blythe W.
Joplin, MO
My husband still love eating bowls and bowls of captain crunch so we always have it. It's one of the few cereals that stay crispy in milk
Victoria M.
Loved this cereal throughout my childhood, and I still find myself reaching for it sometimes. It's a nice option to have out of cereals.
Alex T.
Inman, SC
I have been obsessed with crunch berries since I was a little girl! I generally buy them at Walmart and the family size is a great deal!
Desaray B.
Great flavor and great for the kids. They love the flavor and the colors that fill their bowl. Sugar content is high but still a go to.
Angela S.
Fairfield Twp, OH
My kids love captain crunch all berries but I worry about the sugar that’s in it. The taste is great but the nutritional value is not.
Tiara N.
New York
Awesome flavors. Nice crunch. Sometimes too crunchy to the point that it hits the roof of your mouth and ouch. But the flavor is great.
Kait R.
Nashville, TN
Best cereal ever, I can't keep a box in the house for more than a day without them all being gone. This is my guilty pleasure for sure
Verónica M.
Miami
I've seen this everywhere. this is that good?  i dont get it haha