BY CAP'N CRUNCH #24 in Cereal

• I've seen this everywhere. this is that good?  i dont get...3 Answers
Taylor L.
I love the flavor of this cereal however I wish they would use natural food dyes, like how Trix has switched. It can cause you to have a weird colored stool. I buy this from any store usually. It's an alright cereal. But like I said, the food coloring causes weird colors and I don't like it.
Corinne R.
Crunch berries are such a treat. I remember as a kid begging for my mom to get me these. And now that I’m an adult I love to spoil myself with a box every once and a while. They make a great treat or breakfast. And it’s surprisingly tasty served with ice cream if you have a super sweet tooth.
Dalia L.
highland
Ever since I was a kid this is the only cereal i never get tired of it taste amazing . I’ve tried the different types they’ve come out with and all are really good
Mariah M.
oracle
I love this cereal is so good the taste is so bomb and it’s worth the pricing the only thing I give it a bad review is it sometimes cuts the rough mouth but other than that bomb cereal
Dessy C.
Miami
I used to love this cereal so much!!!! But now I don’t really eat it so often so theres not really much to say. It taste good just makes you milk looks weird and it get mushy so fast.
Taelor C.
Greenwood, SC
I love love this cereal. I usually purchase this when I like to switch cereals. It tastes so good, with and without milk. Affordable, and will continue to purchase!
Briee J.
Skiatook
This was my all-time favorite cereal as a kid in fact I'm 24 years old almost 25 and I still eat this cereal this was the major one that I'd fight my brothers over cuz my mom and dad would buy me and my brothers are in cereal my brothers would finish off there's and then go to mine
Brianna P.
Madisonville, TN
I've eaten this cereal since I was a child. It's sweet. The colors are fun. I buy this usually every grocery trip. Decently priced for the amount you get. I prefer this brand over knockoffs, because you don't get the overall experience with knockoffs. Please send me all boxes.
Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
I don’t like to buy sugary cereal because of the sugar, however, this is one of my favorites to buy when I’m wanting it. It’s crunchy and the taste is great! I love the berries in them. This cereal is good both dry and with milk and I never want to stop eating it. The price is great as well and it compares well to other cereals!
Abby S.
Peoria, AZ
I love the crunch berries in this cereal. They taste so good and fruity and are not as fake tasting as things like fruity pebbles. I much prefer these to the just Captain Crunch box with only the yellow squares. I ate this all throughout my childhood as a treat some mornings.
Verónica M.
Miami
I've seen this everywhere. this is that good?  i dont get it haha