BY CAP'N CRUNCH #19 in Cereal

• I've seen this everywhere. this is that good?  i dont get...3 Answers
Kayla W.
Cap'n Crunch cereal is such a good cereal. You can't beat it. This brand of cereal has been out a long time and it always tastes so great!
Alan W.
Cap'n Crunch is delicious if you disagree then I understand nothing against you but your tastebuds are off or you got a pack of stale ones
Teysha B.
Chatsworth, GA
I love the crunch berries but my boyfriend likes the original. I love the extra taste it has with the berries. Reminds me when I was a kid.
Rebecca O.
Alvaton, KY
I normally can find these on sale at Kroger and have a coupon! My family eats a lot of cereal and likes variety! My kids love the berries.
Leslie V.
Brainerd
These are good. And sugary. But always a good bowl of cereal. If you don't want the rood of your mouth dinged up let them sit for a minute!
Kathy M.
Ocala, FL
Best combination out of all the Cap'n Crunch cereals. Great value and you can find it at your local grocery store. Kids go crazy for Cap'n!
member-620c6
I will go buy a box of Captain Crunch any day. I love this cereal! It’s really sweet. You can find it at most of your local grocery stores.
Ashley H.
Jenkins
This is my favorite cereal. It taste so good and doesn’t get soggy fast. The price is good for the size of the box. I buy at Walmart.
Taliyah R.
Los Angeles, Ca
My favorite cereal! Original Cap'n Crunch with a twist because of the berries. They add for a nice flavor! I highly recommend this cereal.
Blythe W.
Joplin, MO
My husband still love eating bowls and bowls of captain crunch so we always have it. It's one of the few cereals that stay crispy in milk
Verónica M.
Miami
I've seen this everywhere. this is that good?  i dont get it haha