BY CAP'N CRUNCH #19 in Cereal

• I've seen this everywhere. this is that good?  i dont get...3 Answers
Kathia Y.
Sahuarita, AZ
Best. Cereal. Ever! This is my vice of all cereals. I don't need the berries. Just give me a bowl of this golden treat and I'm a happy camper
Nakia B.
Macedonia , OH
My 4 and 6 yr. old just tried these for the first time. They couldn't get enough. They love them. They eat them with milk and in a snack bag
Kim A.
My children love all of the Cap'n Crunch brands but they prefer Crunch Berries the most.   They will ask for it every time we go to the store.
Kayla W.
Family favorite in our household!! Love the flavor, love that it doesn't get soggy within the first thirty seconds of it being in your bowl!
Ashley H.
Jenkins
This is my favorite cereal. It taste so good and doesn’t get soggy fast. The price is good for the size of the box. I buy at Walmart.
member-620c6
I will go buy a box of Captain Crunch any day. I love this cereal! It’s really sweet. You can find it at most of your local grocery stores.
Alan W.
Cap'n Crunch is delicious if you disagree then I understand nothing against you but your tastebuds are off or you got a pack of stale ones
Kathy M.
Ocala, FL
Best combination out of all the Cap'n Crunch cereals. Great value and you can find it at your local grocery store. Kids go crazy for Cap'n!
Brianna B.
Captain crunch is one of the best cereals hands down. Have yet to try their peanut butter one but I'm sure that would be a favorite. Yummmm
Kayla W.
Cap'n Crunch cereal is such a good cereal. You can't beat it. This brand of cereal has been out a long time and it always tastes so great!
Verónica M.
Miami
I've seen this everywhere. this is that good?  i dont get it haha