BY CAP'N CRUNCH #19 in Cereal

• I've seen this everywhere. this is that good?  i dont get...3 Answers
Kristin D.
College Park, MD
My go to cereal. I love it and it’s always in my house. I like that the two pieces have different textures and tastes that work well together
Kathia Y.
Sahuarita, AZ
Best. Cereal. Ever! This is my vice of all cereals. I don't need the berries. Just give me a bowl of this golden treat and I'm a happy camper
Jayla L.
So good. Family loves it, Friends love it, I love it. One of my favorite cereals. Great, sweet taste of milk after you eat all of the cereal.
kasey s.
Starke
I have been eating these since I was a child. I like them without milk as a snack . I can still remember my mother giving me these . So great
Essence M.
This cereal is soooo good but it leaves a weird grainy feeling in my mouth so I can't eat it or chew for long and I can't eat too much of it
Laura P.
Collinsville
Who doesn't love the captain? This cereal was a child hood favorite and it's a favorite for my kids. Good for breakfast and good for a snack.
Chelsea G.
Delicious! As long as you're considering a sweet cereal, put this as one of the musts. As someone who eats cereal regularly, this is a must!
Bryana C.
Sacramento, CA
Growing up my mom would always buy this cereal it’s soo good and honestly sometimes you don’t even need milk that’s how good this cereal is.
Naomi A.
Corona, NY
I loved this brand growing up and till this day it remained true this cereal is so tasty it's just a little sweeter than I remember it being.
Kayla W.
Family favorite in our household!! Love the flavor, love that it doesn't get soggy within the first thirty seconds of it being in your bowl!
Verónica M.
Miami
I've seen this everywhere. this is that good?  i dont get it haha