BY CAP'N CRUNCH #24 in Cereal

• I've seen this everywhere. this is that good?  i dont get...3 Answers
Jessica C.
Roswell
I love the different types of flavor you get as you eat the cereal it isn’t too sugary or sweet it’s just the right amount of sweet and fruitiness.
Amber D.
Santee, CA
This is my absolute favorite cereal! I dont have it often because I dont like my daughter to have it, but I've loved it as long as I can remember!
Lillybeth P.
Bloomingdale
I enjoyed this cereal as a kid and now my kids enjoy this growing up. We like to buy the original cap n crunch just we love the best of both worlds
daydriona g.
i love cap n crunch cereal it is very fruitful and appetizing . yes this cereal is healthy . i bought this cereal at walmart in the cereal aisle .
Amber V.
La Porte, TX
Yesss! I grew up on this cereal & I will forever love i. I like a sweeter cereal & this is my jam! Love how the berries give it that fruityness :)
Andrea D.
Great tasting. Sweet flavor could be eaten for breakfast or a snack. Let them soak in the milk a bit if not it will cut on the roof of yoyr mouth.
Cheyenne R.
Auburndale, FL
They’re very good and fruity but they also tear up the roof of your mouth after awhile. If they’re softened by the milk then they’re perfect
Tamara H.
Selma Alabama
My favorite cereal of all time. I loved it as a kid and still love it now. My kids also love them I usually purchase at Walmart or dollar general.
Jacqueline P.
Omaha ne
Always a favored product at our home! Still
Love the flavor of the berries and the softness is how they sit in the milk, very fond of this cereal!
Julia R.
Henderson, NV
This is my favorite cereal! It has such an amazing taste , it tastes tropical & sweet . You have to try it to understand how great this cereal is .
Verónica M.
Miami
I've seen this everywhere. this is that good?  i dont get it haha