BY CAP'N CRUNCH #24 in Cereal

• I've seen this everywhere. this is that good?  i dont get...3 Answers
Ari G.
Always been a fan of captain crunch so having the berries in it is just more yummyness ! I don't by it often but when I do it's the only kind I eat.
Nikki L.
Niagara Falls, NY
My husbands favorite cereal! It's a must buy every grocery shopping trip. As long as it continues to be a good cereal we will keep buying at wegmans!
Lara B.
Miami
I honestly recently tried these because I had never eaten them before but they are delicious . I buy these at Publix usually on sale so great price.
Allison Z.
Nashville, TN
This is my #1 favorite cereal to eat! The berry flavor mixed with the sweet crunch of the yellow square cereal pieces makes such a good combination!
Stephanie S.
Clovis, CA
I love this cereal but I have to let it get soggy before eating it because it will cut the roof of my mouth. Sometimes this cereal is worth the pain!
Julie M.
Newport, MI
Thid id by far my favorite cereal. We as a family get a few boxes because we all like different ones and my whole family insists on getting one box.
Amber V.
La Porte, TX
Yesss! I grew up on this cereal & I will forever love i. I like a sweeter cereal & this is my jam! Love how the berries give it that fruityness :)
kriska w.
I buy the single portions in the dollar grocery section at CVS and it's a quick go-to snack to just get me through a cereal craving white at work.
Jacqueline P.
Omaha ne
Always a favored product at our home! Still
Love the flavor of the berries and the softness is how they sit in the milk, very fond of this cereal!
Jessica C.
Roswell
I love the different types of flavor you get as you eat the cereal it isn’t too sugary or sweet it’s just the right amount of sweet and fruitiness.
Verónica M.
Miami
I've seen this everywhere. this is that good?  i dont get it haha