BY CAP'N CRUNCH #24 in Cereal

• I've seen this everywhere. this is that good?  i dont get...3 Answers
Jamie O.
Brewer, ME
I’m not a big fan of these but my 8 year old loves this cereal! To sugary for me. He loves it with some milk. He would recommend this for kids his age.
Natalie E.
Nashville
UM HELLO! This is the best cereal ever. Of course we all wish these were a little bit softer, but that's the sacrifice I'm willing to make for cereal.
Sierra M.
Vale
My family has been eating this cereal for years it's not one of my favorite just because I don't like the fruitiness of it really but it's still great
LeeAnn M.
I've been eating this cereal ever since I was younger and it is still one of my favorites. I've bought them for many years. Great value and delicious.
Christina C.
Torrance, CA
This has been one of my favorites since childhood. Yeah if you eat too much of it, you might hurt the roof of your mouth, but that’s half the fun lol.
Sheroyauna C.
New Roads
Love it!! My kids and I love Cap'n church berries. They are great. They have a good taste and full with a lot of different color berries I love them.
Stephanie S.
Clovis, CA
I love this cereal but I have to let it get soggy before eating it because it will cut the roof of my mouth. Sometimes this cereal is worth the pain!
Nikki L.
Niagara Falls, NY
My husbands favorite cereal! It's a must buy every grocery shopping trip. As long as it continues to be a good cereal we will keep buying at wegmans!
Lacey H.
Tucson, AZ
SO GOOD. New favorite! I remember when I'd pour a bowl of regular Cap'n Crunch then pick out and eat all of the "berries". This flavor never gets old
Ari G.
Always been a fan of captain crunch so having the berries in it is just more yummyness ! I don't by it often but when I do it's the only kind I eat.
Verónica M.
Miami
I've seen this everywhere. this is that good?  i dont get it haha