BY CAP'N CRUNCH

• I've seen this everywhere. this is that good?  i dont get...3 Answers
Kels J.
Very sweet but also very good! The texture of the cereal can be overbearing on top of you’re mouth however. It’s still a delicious cereal, I usually purchase mine from any local grocery store near by. Wouldn’t add anything extra to the cereal though , has enough flavor and sweets to go around.
Corinne R.
Crunch berries are such a treat. I remember as a kid begging for my mom to get me these. And now that I’m an adult I love to spoil myself with a box every once and a while. They make a great treat or breakfast. And it’s surprisingly tasty served with ice cream if you have a super sweet tooth.
Mariah M.
oracle
I love this cereal is so good the taste is so bomb and it’s worth the pricing the only thing I give it a bad review is it sometimes cuts the rough mouth but other than that bomb cereal
Dalia L.
highland
Ever since I was a kid this is the only cereal i never get tired of it taste amazing . I’ve tried the different types they’ve come out with and all are really good
Briee J.
Skiatook
This was my all-time favorite cereal as a kid in fact I'm 24 years old almost 25 and I still eat this cereal this was the major one that I'd fight my brothers over cuz my mom and dad would buy me and my brothers are in cereal my brothers would finish off there's and then go to mine
Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
I don’t like to buy sugary cereal because of the sugar, however, this is one of my favorites to buy when I’m wanting it. It’s crunchy and the taste is great! I love the berries in them. This cereal is good both dry and with milk and I never want to stop eating it. The price is great as well and it compares well to other cereals!
Abby S.
Peoria, AZ
I love the crunch berries in this cereal. They taste so good and fruity and are not as fake tasting as things like fruity pebbles. I much prefer these to the just Captain Crunch box with only the yellow squares. I ate this all throughout my childhood as a treat some mornings.
Rebecca c.
Kissimmee, FL
Captain crunch berries is a big hit in my household. There are so many cereals to choose from, but we always seem to stick with what we know and love! The berries give the cereal just enough sweetness. They also leave the milk that's left over tasting great!
Shaniece R.
rocky mount
My favorite Captain Crunch is the crunch berries! The combined flavor of berries and captain crunch with the crunchiness of the cereal is the perfect combination for my cereal. I wish there was a way to prevent the cereal from becoming soggy though because I do not like it when it gets soggy because of the texture. I love crunch berries
Bjorn B.
Cincinnati
Captain crunch berries always reminds me of my childhood. Tastebuds that stayed dear to my heart. A unique taste and a make a great milk flavor at the end of you bowl.
Verónica M.
Miami
I've seen this everywhere. this is that good?  i dont get it haha