BY CAP'N CRUNCH

• I've seen this everywhere. this is that good?  i dont get...3 Answers
Alexis L.
Pomona, CA
I looooove me some captain crunch! I love to have this cereal late an not get when I’m having a cereal craving! The price isn’t that bad, it’s cheap at Walmart
Taliyah M.
DET
Who would not like these I love these, they s good like you guys need to buy them if you have kids your kids will love them. I would recommended you buy them.
Yanibell P.
Union City, NJ
I don’t like this cereal. I find that tastes too sweet and that the fruitiness overpowers the taste of the cereal overall. It’s not something i would buy again
Anna A.
franklin, indiana
The crunchy bits hurt the roof of my mouth a bit but the flavor is amazing! I can never buy it without berries though, I buy this repeatedly and will continue!
Aerial E.
So good, but so, so hard on the roof of your mouth! If they could keep the flavor, but make the crunch berries softer then the world would be a happier place.
Jailynn H.
My FAVORITE cereal! Just had some this morning and it was the perfect way to start my day! Although they aren't to healthy, they still are a really good snack.
Victoria P.
Edinburg, PA
Could easily eat 5 bowls of this cereal every morning / always satisfies my hunger / it's great & the box always has games on it, brings out my inner 5 yr old.
Alexander M.
Hayward, CA
Gotta have the berries mixed in. Otherwise it's just nothing. Don't get me wrong, it's a solid flavor by itself but you need the offset of both to perfect it.
Kyanah E.
Saint Cloud
Cap'n Crunch makes me want to eat breakfast. Also a good meal to wake up to. I've been eating this cereal since a little girl and it's been my favorite since!
Madalyn H.
North Charleston.
I live life on the go. This cereal is perfect for people who don't want to wake up early for breakfast. Just put it in a baggie and eat it on the way to work.
Verónica M.
Miami
I've seen this everywhere. this is that good?  i dont get it haha