BY CAP'N CRUNCH #19 in Cereal

• I've seen this everywhere. this is that good?  i dont get...3 Answers
Kayla P.
Jeanerette , LA
Love this cereal it has an amzing taste i love it. Its very tasty and sweet. I eat it everyday and its a great price. Not pricey at all. I love this brand
Diana V.
Good. Crunchy. Has a good taste. It can be a bit sweet to me at times, but it's still a decent cereal. My kids love it as well. I bought ours from Walmart.
ana G.
Reno, NV
I love this cereal, another throwback to the younger days. i get this at WinCo or Walmart.  i would say its not the healthiest cereal but i still enjoy it.
Michaela C.
One of my favorites! So tasty yet healthy! I would recommend to anyone!! For breakfast, midnight snack! You name it!! Me and dad used to live off of these!
Ashley C.
Crunch Berries!!!! A childhood favorite that I carried into my adult years!!! I can't get enough of these. Same great taste, 15 years after the first bite!
Diana E.
Monroe, NJ
This cereal tastes the best when you haven't eaten it in a long time and then u take that first bite. Reminds me of when I was little and watching cartoons
lina s.
Albuquerque
Oh heck yeah this cereal is so freaken good I love the fruity and the plain ones taste so good leave the milk super sweet and take good soaked in for a min
Jacquilyn M.
New London
Mmmm berries! This cereal is perfect for breakfast! They stay so crunchy after sitting in milk for a minute! Plus when done it sweetenes the milk to drink!
Breanna B.
One of mine and my kids' favorite cereal. Good flavor despite the rough texture that YES WILL CUT THE ROOF OF YOUR MOUTH. Still buy it all the time anyway.
Jennifer V.
My childhood favorite cereal! It is a staple at my house for me to keep around. My children eat it for their special treat after dinner or on the weekend
Verónica M.
Miami
I've seen this everywhere. this is that good?  i dont get it haha