BY CAP'N CRUNCH #22 in Cereal

• I've seen this everywhere. this is that good?  i dont get...3 Answers
Jessica B.
Greenville
My 8 year old son loves these for a quick breakfast on the weekends that he can fix himself! They hold up better in milk than other cereals and don't get as soggy.
Rachael H.
Old classic we love, don't buy it as much as my son would like due to all the sugar. I tend to buy "healthier" options but come on, who doesn't crave some classic sugary cereal we ate as children.
Yvonne M.
This has been my favorite cereal since I was a kid. It has a lot of sugar but I don't care I love it! It brings back memories of sitting with a bowl watching cartoons on Saturday morning. My kids like to eat it as a snack.
Kayla H.
Louisville
One of my favorite cereals. Not only does it have a great taste, it is also very colorful and pretty. It has an amazing taste and the pieces are not too hard or not too soft. This is one of my favortie brands of cereal. I woul recommend that everyone atleast tries this.
Kathy P.
FAYETTEVILLE , AR
I will only eat this one out of the brand because I like the berries. It is one of my favorite cereals because I grew up eating it.
Summur V.
Gladewater, TX
I absolutely love this cereal. One of my favs. I can eat this for breakfast, lunch and dinner. The flavor is amazing
Angela R.
Harrodsburg
We love this cereal in the house! Box last maybe 2 days. Kids will eat this cereal with or without milk. This is one cereal we will always have in our cabinets.
Brittany S.
Hillsville, PA
My kids and I love this cereal. Probably not that healthy for you but it taste delicious. I will continue to buy this product. I usually purchase from Wal-Mart.
Tina T.
I love the little balls in them... lol! They taste really good once they’ve soaked in the milk. Very rich in flavor. You can purchase them a your local Walmart.
BlaiR F.
South Bend, IN
Captain Crunch is always a good cereal to go to this one has a very kind so if you like bears are like this but it just remember they always leave an aftertaste
VerĂłnica M.
Miami
I've seen this everywhere. this is that good?  i dont get it haha