BY CAP'N CRUNCH

• I've seen this everywhere. this is that good?  i dont get...3 Answers
Victoria R.
By far hands down my favorite cereal of all time it's not healthy obviously but it's soooooo good I get it whenever I can and is reasonable for me diet wise but it's just so good and definitely would recommend to anyone who hasn't tried it
Asia B.
Atlanta, GA
This cereal is a perfect late night snack! Have this with a bowl of ice cold milk and you are good to go! Just don't take too long trying to eat them or they will go soggy.
Faith B.
Muskegon
My favorite cereal! It beats many cereals out there that I have tried. The berries have a good taste and are fun and colorful. By far one of my favorite cereals out there. I recommend!
Amanda P.
Odessa, TX
Mmmmhh I loved when they came out with the all berries. Other than Mini wheats these are my favorite cereal to eat. I’m not a big cereal person but these are just too good. My daughter loves them too!
Norma G.
Savannah , GA
These are my all time favorite that i ate ever since my childhood and will always continue to be . I love the flavor and i hope they never change the brand / formula.
Christene G.
This is my son's favorite cereal, it's his go-to breakfast if he wakes up before me. It's not my favorite but I will eat it because it is nice and crunchy and tasty.
Lakeyna M.
California City, CA
This  cereal is very good with ice cold milk me and my siblings eat it every morning i love the way it comes crunchy and stay crunchy even when its in the milk for a while it very good and the tast is not to sweet i would recommend to eat it with ice cold milk
Alex W.
This is a really good brand of cereal. It is even personally a family favorite. I think that this cereal is so good because it mixes​the soft crunching​with hard crunching and it is also sweet without making u have a sugar Rush ( unlike one very flaky cereal😂)
Kelly C.
Wichita, KS
This is my favorite cereal! I always seem to hurt the roof of my mouth eating these though, maybe the cereal is too rough, or maybe I have a sensitive mouth... My husband loves them too!
Marissa W.
Birmingham, AL
I'm definitely a team berry person! I don't want to just eat the Capn Crunch plain. I don't like to cook with this or anything, just eat a giant bowl on a Saturday.
Verónica M.
Miami
I've seen this everywhere. this is that good?  i dont get it haha